1. Club Seiden uses Gitter chat for day to day discussion. If you are a member of Github you just need to ask to join our Github organization: https://github.com/club-seiden and join us on the Gitter.IM chat page!
    Dismiss Notice

Toolkit request failed. Review the database code and message. Database code (if any): 'HY021'

Discussion in 'PHP Toolkit' started by Supatcha, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Supatcha

Supatcha New Member

My problem is toolkit request failed.

My web application (PHP) run on Zend server 9 IBMi and using toolkit (version 1.6) to call RPG for update process backed , program working fine for a month until last week I found sometimes toolkit didn't call RPG and toolkit.log show like these

30 Jun 2017 21:20:16.281636 Toolkit request failed. Review the database code and message. Database code (if any): 'HY021'. Message: Error occurred in SQL Call Level Interface

My error is different from another post in this forum
    "Toolkit request failed. Possible reason: a CCSID not matching that of system, or updated PTFs may be required. Database code (if any): HY021. Message: Error occurred in SQL Call Level Interface"

I fix this problem by restart Zend Server subsystem and Apache server.
    After restart tooklit request fail gone away but this problem is occurred again in a few hour later.

My temporary solution is to restart Zend Server and Apache server every time when found log toolkit request failed.

I don't know how to fix it . Please help me find the permanent solution.

Thank you in advance.

2. Scott Rycroft

Scott Rycroft New Member